Outfit Of The Day // 25th December

4 comments




Hello everyone and I hope you've had a very merry Christmas and you've had a lovely time with all your loved ones! I for one was actually looking forward to Christmas this year as it was the first time in 3 years I've been able to spend longer than a day at home! For the past few years I worked for Next up in Manchester and of course had to work the dreaded Next sale, though I wasn't allowed to transfer to Leicester stores to be close to home for Christmas (100+ miles away from my normal store) and was given the ultimatum of either finding a way to travel up to Manchester (may also add no trains on boxing day as well, so had to be driven up) or losing my job, but hey ho lets not get into that now. This year on my placement I have nearly 2 weeks off from work! I really don't know what to do with myself with all this free time! I won't be looking forward to going back to retail next year that's for sure! But my mum and dad are overjoyed that I'm living with them for the year whilst on placement and especially happy that I'm here over Christmas as well, so that's the main thing that I get to spend some time with them. 

This year for Christmas we decided to have a bit of fun and the girls had to wear a Christmas onesie and the boys had to wear Christmas jumpers! I for one wasn't going to complain about spending the whole day in pjs. My onesie is from Primark, I'm not sure how much it was as my mum brought it for me but I'm guessing it's around the £10 mark. Mine was bright red with a white fair isle print all over it, so it looked very festive indeed. The material had a waffle weave texture to it and was very comfortable, the only downside is all the buttons you have to undo and redo when needing the loo, it would have been a lot more practical with poppers! Although it was my size, it was literally like a tent on me, I'm 5'8" so I'm hardly small but it was like it had a drop crotch and was very baggy on my body and legs, it could have easily fit someone probably half a foot taller than me! If you get one of these onesies, it suggest going a size smaller than you normally would.

Although my outfit was pretty low key and I just wore my onesie with some slipper boots I got last year, I decided to have a full face of make up with a bold eye and lip, after all it is Christmas. I also put Sleep In Rollers in my hair the night before just to add some volume and a bit of a wave to my hair, I'll have to do a full review of them at some point to show you properly. 

What did you go for for your Christmas day outfit, dressed to the nines or casual and comfy like me?

Amie xx

P.S. If you'd like to keep up to date with all my posts as well as to see what I'm loving and what I'm up to, please follow my links below!

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Onsie! I want to go to Primark now! haha! Just followed you! Follow back?

    lynzical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you never know they may still have some in the sale!

      Amie xx

      Delete
  2. Love the onsie I was gutted I didn't get a Xmas onsie this year haha. And that's so harsh about work!!! Hope it wasn't too bad. Merry Christmas.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! it may not be christmas anymore but there's always a time to rock a onesie ;)
      Yeahhh, it sucked at the time but I'm glad I got to spend the whole of Christmas at home with my family this year :)

      Amie xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig