Outfit Of The Day // 28th July

Leave a Comment

Fashion Blogger Outfit Of The Day, What I Wore Today, River Island Outfit Of The Day, Warehouse Outfit Of The Day, River Island Crop Top, Warehouse Maxi Skirt, Next Sandals,

Hello all! Looks like the traditional British weather is back with a vengeance! Though it is quite nice for a change for it to not be humid and sticky, if only it could be dry as well! These photos were taken at the weekend - luckily when the weather was still holding out. I went on a shopping trip with my mum to Leicester to return a few things and for a general look around - I must admit I had to force myself to put a Reiss skirt that was still £50 in the sale back down. We then went for a late lunch and cocktails at Coast to Coast - an American restaurant and bar. We had never been there before, but the food and drinks were gorgeousssss - a special mention for the red berry cheesecake cocktail, it literally tasted so real!

Crop Top - River Island | Maxi Skirt £22 - Warehouse | Shoes - Next | Necklace - Next | Bag - Oasis | Sunglasses £4.99 - Ebay




River Island Crop Top, Logo Crop Top, Crop T-Shirt

Warehouse Maxi Skirt, Side Spilt Skirt, Angelina Jolie Leg

Oasis bag, Fringing Bag, Black Fringing, Laser Cut Design,


This is the first time I've worn this outfit; I've had the crop top a couple of months but never worn it and the skirt is a recent purchase from ASOS. I must say I absolutely loveee this skirt, As you can see I enjoyed having an Angelina Jolie Moment with the Side split down the skirt! The skirt is gathered around the front and drapes beautifully because of this. It is a very versatile skirt and for our shopping trip I decided to dress it down with this casual logo crop T-shirt and some sandals. I really want to wear it with a silky top and some heels one night to opt for a glam summer look. I also had my trusty Oasis fringing bag to add to the boho vibe - not a look I usually style myself with but I must say I should try it more often.

Amie xx
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig